Sunday, November 25, 2007

October Review










Alright I have been super busy and decided that because the kids are asleep and Nate is at work I would update you on the last month and a half. Well, first the kids were so excited about Halloween. They carved their pumpkins, help decorate the house and of course loved dressing up in their costumes. Kaden thought everything was "SPOOKY", and would tell us scary stories that always ended in "BOO" he is so immaginative. The boys loved the dracula teeth and would come and try to eat us. We had a special visitor come to see us Grandma Grange. She came out just for fun, and we sure loved having her. She helped me out on one of the most crazy weekends I have had. We had a fall festival with our ward and Nate had to work but having my mom there helped because there were 2 of us and 2 of them, enough said. He also had to work the Sunday of the Primary program which I had oversee. We did have a lot of fun with Grandma.

No comments: