Since I am the Primary President in our ward I am involved in Cub Scouts. Kaden and Nate made a car together. Nate didn't have any fancy tools so he carved it with his work knife. Kaden picked out the color and stickers and even did a little painting himself. He was so excited to be there and they let his car race while they were figuring out the next set of cars to send down. He called it his hindwood derby car which was hilarious.


5 comments:
Your boys are so big!! And they look so different. I wonder what the girl will look like? I am sure she will be cute.
How cute. Kaden seems to be just completly thrilled with his car and the fact that he can push down the ramp. How fun for him!
Cute pictures! I'm sure your boys were in heaven.
Hey this is your cousin Carolyn. Your family has grown so much, I can't believe it. We are actually expecting our first in October, we are so excited!! You will have to check out our blog. www.thurman25.blogspot.com
That cracks me up....hinewood derby! What a funny kid. I have a while to go before the cub scouts kick in. But I know my Nate would love it if he will still love cars like he does now! So how are you feeling? Whens the due date again??
Post a Comment