Monday, November 3, 2008
Just a little more than 2 months
I just thought I would put a few random pictures of when she was 2 months. I did her hair curly for her blessing and tried it out again in her purple dress. Nate thought I was crazy for putting a little hair product in her hair. He has a lot to learn about little girls. Just kidding I don't normally do much with her hair just bows or headbands. I did discover that its long enough to put in a small ponytail at the top of her head, I hope that is a good sign that she will have a ton of hair like I did. I love to see her interact with her daddy she hears him from across the room and starts to look for him. From the look on Nate I think he is hooked too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Such cute pictures! I saw some curls! Too fun! And congrats on the finished basement! I'm sure it's a dream!
Post a Comment