Friday, August 28, 2009

I am getting caught up so sit back and enjoy

I really have been a slacker. I have had 40 post saved as drafts and do you think I can post them..... No of course not. I am finally back and since there is a schedule again with school and other things I am hoping to add this in every week to get caught up. I apologize in advance, you will just have to read down until its something you have read before. I wish I could remember when doing multiple posts on one trip or event to put the last one first so that is can be in order. As the posts come you will see why I am not caught up. Hope all of you are doing well.

2 comments:

Caralee said...

LOVE all the new posts and pictures. It is so fun to see your family growing and what you have been up to. I can't beleive your baby is 5, and that mine is 7 and in 2nd grade! Yikes! It's good to keep in touch with you thru the blogging world. We miss you guys!

natesarah2@msn.com said...

My goodness you have been busy! I love all the pictures. I especially like the one's of Talia at her doctor's appointment. I kept looking at her like, oh don't fall off the table cutie! For some reason I have a fear of babies falling off exam tables at doctor appointments now...... I would love the address for the provident living site with coupons and such!