Saturday, September 19, 2009

Uncle Wilbur's Fountain

So one of my friends Heather invited me to go hang out downtown at the Uncle Wilbur's Fountain. We haven't been there for so long. The kids had a ball and I got a parking ticket. Not on purpose but we were 3 minutes late putting money in it. I had to take it to the referee of the court to talk to him about it. I wasn't about to pay $25 for 3 minutes. He let me off because he could see my record had nothing on it and I told him my friend could verify. What a nice man. Lesson learned always put extra money in the meters. Thanks for a fun day Heather and boys. You can see Sam really likes Talia.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

natesarah2@msn.com said...

Looks like you all had a blast! How's everyone feeling in the Pitcher household? Better I hope.