Saturday, October 17, 2009
Pretty toe trouble
The day before I was heading to Utah, Aaron decided he wanted to paint his toenails. I didn't even know he knew where my stash was but he got it all over himself, his clothes and of course the carpet. It was a really dark pink and I was thinking how in the heck and I going to get it out of the carpet. Then I remembered my friend Beth had the same thing happen to her. She used fingernail polish remover to get out a lot of the polish on the top and then used shaving cream. I know who would of thought. I did the two steps and worked the shaving cream into the carpet. It took a few applications and magically it is gone. You have to be careful because it could bleach that area of carpet but mine was fine. It also gets out poop and throw up if you are wanting to know just the staining. It also makes it smell nice. Just passing on some good cleaning tips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
it is a good thing he is so cute if he is going to be so naughty! :)
That is too funny Melissa! And I don't know Mandi but I agree with what she said.
That is so funny! None of my kids have done that (yet). I'm sure it's just a matter of time. It's fun to catch up on your blog and see the kids growing and also fun to see your house and yard.
Post a Comment