




Okay so this year since we are going to Utah for Christmas and my younger sister had her first baby (so the Grandparents weren't even home) we decided to have our own here in Colorado Springs. We were going to have anyone who didn't have a place to go over but we couldn't find anyone that didn't have plans so it was just the 4 of us. I cooked my first turkey ( I have helped but never been the head chef) and all the fixins. It was really yummy and well lets just say we are trying to find out ways to use the turkey because we had a lot of left overs. I think all the tips from my mother and mother in law have paid off because all of the items got done about the same time. Of course the pies and rolls I made earlier. The kids favorite was good ole jello with bananas and of course pie. I forgot to take a picture before we carved the turkey so you get a picture of a half carved one.

4 comments:
You all look very well fed and great! Nice to see the photos and comments.
Aunt Wendy
It looks like you did a great job with dinner!
We had a very simple thanksgiving too! Your meal looks tasty- wish we could have celebreated together.
Looks like you did a great job with dinner. It's hard to do a whole Thanksgiving by yourself. Good job! Your boys have grown up so much!
Post a Comment