Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

Okay so I am finally updating the blog. I have been trying to mark a few things of my to do list before our baby shows up.
Happy Father's Day Nate. We just wanted to let you know how much we love you and are so lucky to have you as a husband and a father. The boys adore you and want to grow up to be like you. They love all the play time they get to have with you because of your job. I love you so much and are so lucky to have my best friend as my husband. I love that we have been married long enough to know each others thoughts before they are expressed. I love laughing at the end of the day about all the funny or crazy things our kids have done. I love the fact that I will grow old with you and we will have fun looking back on great memories. Well, I could go on and on so just know I love you.

Also I wanted our Dad's to know how lucky we are to have wonderful fathers and father in laws. You both have taught us so much by your example. You both blessed our home growing up with the Priesthood and made us feel safe and loved in our homes. Thanks so much and we hope you know how much we love you.

So here is an early shot of Father's day, the boys couldn't contain their excitment because there were presents involved. We actually did this the Saturday before because Nate had to work. Then we went to their favorite store LOWES and did a make and take project. The got to have their own aprons and goggles and made measuring tapes out of wood. It was a fun Father's day activity.
 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: