Okay so I finally upgraded our digital camera with a gift card I got from the Dr. that I work for. I am having so much fun playing and figuring out what it does. Here are some sample pictures of what it can do. It has a lot of settings and is going to allow me to blow up pictures that I take of the kids to 8x10's or even 11x14. I am hoping to have all the bugs worked out before the baby comes so I can really take some good pictures.
I love the setting that allows me to pick a color which it will keep and makes everything black and white. The one of the car is a setting that allows me to get up close and personal with whatever I want to take a picture of and get detail instead of fuzziness.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
Mey Melissa,
Remembe me? Sheryl Bullock your long lost buddy. I just found your blog through Alisha Barton's blog and had to say hey. How are you guys? Check out our blog at texasbullocks.blogspot.com. Take care!
Sheryl
Ha ha,
That mey is supposed to be a Hey, you get the idea.
Sheryl
Your pics look great! What kind of camera did you get? I am considering upgrading soon and any input or advice would be nice.
Awesome shots with your new camera. You are going to be a pro! It looks like Kaden's birthday was a ton of fun. We are so excited to see that new baby!
Love the camera! So when do we get to see pictures of the new arrival. I can't remember when you were due??
Post a Comment