After having the false labor and being so tired Sunday night I went to bed early. I woke up at 12:30 in pain but it was in my back and didn't feel like a contraction. Being half asleep I realized that my water had broken and that I was in labor. Contractions started but these were back labor (painful). We got our friends over to stay with the boys and we headed to the hospital. My Dr. was already there which is a great comfort because he missed Aaron's delivery. On our way we had to drive much slower than normal due to a heavy rainfall. Once we got there they said I was a 4 and everything looked good. I got my antibiotics and then decided to get an epidural because the back labor was so intense. After I got the epidural I was already a 7. Twenty minutes after getting the epidural our daughter arrived at 2:53 am. We named her Talia Renee. She weighed 6 lbs. 9 oz. and was 19 3/4 inches long. She came out screaming and everything looked great. They had to watch her for 2 days because my antibiotics weren't in 4 hours prior to her delivery. All was clear and we were able to come home on Wednesday. She is a really good baby, very mellow, a good eater as well. The boys just love her and are adjusting like any 2 and 4 year old would. It is fun to finally have her here.
2 comments:
Wow, congrats!! She's beautiful.
Glad everything went well.
Sheryl
I love that last picture of her. She looks so peaceful! Definitely one I would blow up and put on my wall. =) Congrats!
Post a Comment