Thursday, September 4, 2008
Meeting Grandma and Grandpa
On Thursday night August 14th my parents (Grandma and Grandpa Grange) were able to come out and help us out. Here are some pictures of them meeting Talia. I look at the one that she is all spralled out and think man she sure is tiny. Girls are pretty rare on both sides so it was a fun change. She is #5 girl out of almost 17 on my side and #2 girl out of 10 on Nate's side.
The boys sure loved having the Grandparents at our home. There were many projects that went on. In the house the guys made window sills and hung the doors in the basement along with putting up the baseboards. Thanks Dad for hauling all your tools out to help. My mom and I (well lets just say pretty much my mom) made a blessing dress for Talia. We started it while I was out in Utah this July and it is now finished and I love it. Thanks Mom. The pictures will be in another post.
I did have a picture of Grandpa sleeping while holding sleeping Talia but I can't find it I will add it later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment