Saturday, January 24, 2009

I am back

So I feel bad that I once again have a lot of catching up to do but I think this will have to be done is segments. I just can't seem to find time to sit and finish it. It could be the kids, my callings or just trying to decorate the house because of our changes (more to come on that). Anyways here is a few posts to help you see that I am back. These are of cute Talia she is changing so much each day. She had her first ponytail before Thanksgiving, and she loves holding her doll. Such a girl.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carla said...

She is such a doll! I love her hairbow's and her cute dresses!

The Jensen Family said...

She is so adorable!!!

Tiffany said...

I absolutely love the picture of her sleeping!! You are a great photographer! I guess it helps that your subject is so adorable!What a cutie she is!!