Saturday, January 24, 2009

Through the eyes of a child

Kaden and Aaron love to steal my camera and take loads of pictures and video. Here are a few of the pictures just to see what they think is picture worthy. I had to delete a few because they not appropriate to post. I should hook up the videos because they are so funny with head shots trying to figure out why its not taking a picture. I love my boys.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Beth said...

These are too cute! It's fun to see the world as they see it. Thanks again for all your help today...totally couldn't have done it without you! Sorry I was so scattered! I'm up really late tonight because Hailey woke up shortly after I laid down to go to sleep. So, I've been working on my new blog. A couple of the deals I told you about are on there. savinglikecrazy.blogspot.com See ya soon!