Thursday, March 5, 2009
Thanksgiving in Utah
The kids and I ventured out to Utah for Thanksgiving. Nate had to work. The kids were really good in the car but what normally takes us 8-9 hours took us 12 to get there, it was a little crazy with all the potty stops and the stops to feed Talia, but we made it there safe. We had so much fun with the cousins and grandparents. Talia and I also took a 4 generation picture with my mom and grandma. I think everyone enjoyed meeting Talia for the first time. The drive home only took just over 9 hours what a difference that made. Thanks for the fun time! Just click on the picture to see all of them a little closer. I figured this would be a quick way to get caught up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment