This is a picture of all the kids eating cake outside
Here is the firetruck cake I made for Kaden. It was easy because I already had the pan for it.
Here is Aaron enjoying the cake

I took a picture of each kid in the firefighter hat to put in their thank you cards. All the parents loved to get such a fun photo of thier kid.

Here is Kaden opening some of his presents from the party. I will have to find the other pictures I took when he was opening the ones from us and the grandparents.

This is when we did a firefighter relay to save an animal while all dressed ups like a real firefighter.

We played another game where they had to throw water balloons at a buring window just a poster board with a drawing of a window burning. They also used their water guns to help put out the blaze.

We ended the party with a firetruck pinata which everyone enjoyed and of course started the sugar highs for the day.

The kids all going in for the loot. Kaden had a great time and it was a fun day for all of us.






2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kaden. Looks like a fun party! I can't believe he is 4, seems like yesterday he was just a baby and Baylee wanted to hold him on her lap at the Mendenhall's Christmas Party. Time flies!
OK, what a fun birthday!! I might just have to copy you when Nate has his 3rd birthday. It sure looks like the kids had a great time!! Very creative with the burning window and the water balloons!
Post a Comment