Monday, April 6, 2009

First Foods

We waited a little longer to start any solids than we did with the boys, but because of Aaron's allergies we thought it would be a good idea. She loved it but then went through a streak of clenching her mouth shut, it was very difficult to feed her so she was lucky if she got baby cereal more than twice a week as it was like force feeding her. She now doesn't seem to have those issues and downed a jar today so that is progress. I also wanted to say sorry for the late update but well I don't have any really good excuse that all of you haven't hear or are dealing with yourselves its called Life and Kids. I am going to be making an effort to be caught up by the end of this month.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: