Friday, April 24, 2009

Discovery Museum at Gateway

This trip I was able to see 3 really good friends. The first one is Val we have been friends since elementary. I haven't been able to see her for a few years. I went with my mom on her date night group outing because it was were Val worked. It was a nice suprise for both of us. I just wished we had more time to sit down and catch up. The next pictures are of the Discovery Museum at Gateway in Salt Lake. My friend Katie and her cute daughter Kalia invited us to go and play for the day. It was so good to get caught up and watch our kiddos play. They had different play areas for the kids to pretend in. It was a really fun time. I also ran into an old friend that I worked EFY with. Thanks Katie for the really fun day. I also was able to see a friend that moved away from the Springs. It is always fun to see the kids play and see how fast they have all grown. Hope things are going well for you Shelli. Anyways I am so blessed to have many many friends and people in my life to influence me in good ways, to like me for who I am and to be there for me. Thanks to all of you.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: