Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bath Time

Talia's umbilical cord finally fell off about 2 weeks after she was born. These are pictures of bath time but it wasn't her first maybe like 3rd. I wasn't coordinated enough to get pictures and bath her at the same time and Nate was gone. Its amazing how much you forget in a couple of years, but the skills do come back quickly. She loves the bath and almost slept through the whole thing and she especially loves getting her hair washed. I tried to take a picture of her hair which is curly when wet. There now I am pretty much caught up and will post more as they come.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is gorgeous. I love the smell of babies after they have a bath! I can't wait for that time again....maybe soon. =)

Mandi said...

Melissa- she is so beautiful!!!