Sunday, October 19, 2008

Boys Dream come True

It seems like this is the year of big things... kidney stones, Talia being born, finishing our basement, pouring a patio, and of course upgrading to larger vehicles.(We will fill you in as you read on) The boys could hardly stand the idea of a cement truck coming to their house. They barely slept the night before and were up at the crack of dawn to see the workers. As you can see for the pictures this is the only way I could keep them out of the way. I also had to bribe with a fruit snack. I was amazed at how well they sat and just watched. Aaron walked on the wet concrete but luckily it was pretty much set up. They loved making hand prints in the cement poured just for them. I think next year I will use them in our garden or flowerbed.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: