Friday, June 19, 2009

April in June

Life has been on "superspeed" (this is what my kids say when they think I am driving fast. Anyways I guess I do have a few excuses like I was teaching six 4 year olds two days a week. Teaching in RS on the 4th Sunday, speaking in church on the same day I taught. Teaching the 10 year old scouts every Wed. and then having meeting to help plan for pack meeting. Cleaning and decluttering my house. Cleaning out the garage. Planting trees. Having company, going camping, teaching temple prep class to name most of what I have been doing. So now that most of that is finished for the week and my kids are in bed (not sleeping like I would like) I decided that I should post and see if I can get caught up. These are a few random shots from the first of the month
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: