Sunday, October 19, 2008
More of Talia
Okay I think it will slow down with the pictures but here are some of Talia yesterday. Wow I am caught up. Wha-hoooo.
Here is her pouty lip
just chillin'
look at that head lift what a girl
so alert
I hope from now on I can keep my blog up to date, that is my goal. Hope you are all doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Your little family is so dang cute! Talia is beautiful, you can definitely tell that she belongs. Your little boys have grown up so much in the last year. Thanks for the update.
Wow, you really did do some real catching up!! Your family is so adorable....and little Talia is just a cutie! I'm glad you are enjoying being a mom of a girl....it gets harder as the drama unfolds...and my oldest is not even 8 yet! But enjoy her while she is young and not bossy! Its nice to keep tabs on you!!
Way to go girl, that's a lot of posts. And keep those pictures coming, your kids are so cute.
What would it feel like to be caught up? I'll never know. Cute pics. And welcome to the van world!
Post a Comment