Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Space

Well for those of you who were ever wondering if 3 car seats can fit in the back of a car....yes they can. This is how we have been getting around for the last 2 months. There is a system of getting everyone in to fit. Those days are over and I could;t be more happy. We finally upgraded to a van. The best part is everyone is separated and no one can bug the baby. The only down fall that I have noticed is Kaden is in the far back and I can't hand him things like I use to. We went swimming the other day and fit our two friends in the van. We decided on a Hyundai Entourage and we got a lot for a good price with the rest of the warranty. Again it was another firefighter friend that went to the auction.
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: