Sunday, October 19, 2008
Halloween already
Its the end of September and we were running errands as a family. I ran inside a store really quick to return something and this is what I found when I got in the car. Nate was reading somehting and didn't know what Aaron was up too. He gave himself a beard, and when I asked him why he was drawing on himself he relpied "I am getting ready for Halloween". THis wasn't the first nor the last incident of drawing on our bodies. Kaden started the whole thing when he colored all the way up his legs and arms. I guess i have to be thankful they were using markers that clean off with soap and water and that they didn't decorate the walls. Since then we have had many talks about not drawing on anything but paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment