Sunday, October 19, 2008
Happy Birthday Mommy
So this year my birthday was like a week long or at least it seemed to be. Nate informed me that he had to work a trade (which is he had to work for someone that had worked for him) well when he told me the day I couldn't believe he forgot my birthday. Okay he didn't forget he just didn't really think before he said yes. Its alright I already forgave him :) Well I think he felt bad so he tried to surprise me a few times. First he arranged a babysitter and took me to the Craftwood Inn. It is a really nice place that specializes in wild game. We had gone there for our Christmas Party with the Dr. I work for and loved it so we decided to go back. I had the Elk steak again and Nate had wild boar which was really good considering the name. Last time he had Buffalo. We have tried pheasant, ostrich (really good) and a few other random things you don't think about eating. If any of you are in for a little taste bud adventure this is the place. Okay so on Saturday some cute friends gave me a baby shower (August was too crazy so they did it after she was born) Thanks Kat and Katie. When I came home the boys came and running and told me all the surprises that they had gotten me. First there were cards, 2 dozen roses picked out by the boys (now every time we are at Costco they think mom needs flowers) and an ice cream cake. I had no idea that this is what they were up too. Thanks Boys I loved every second of it. Look at the excitement in all of their faces. Om Monday we had some friends over to help us each the cake. All in all it was a fun birthday. Thanks everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment