Friday, June 19, 2009
attack of the moths
I have been promising some of the family to take pictures of our family room that we redid after painting this Christmas. So here it is, I need to take one from a different angle to get more in.
So this summer there have been way too many moths. They are kind of spazy and creepy. They also have scared me on many cases when they fly out from now where. This night like 12 of them had gotten into the house via the storm door (aren't they supose to keep things out?) the kids are in bed and we decide to use our bug zapper to kill them. A lot of them headed for the top of our vaulted ceilings so my parents took my broom and dust pan and started to hit at them to get them to come down. We killed 7 of them and would of gotten more but I was laughing too hard to have coordination. Then next two days I finally found the rest and we are now moth free. What will I do if they come back my moth killers are gone now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment