Friday, June 19, 2009
Easter Morning
Here are pictures of the baskets Easter morning. Most of the items were from Grandma. The kids pictures of them going through them are missing because there was no time before church since we had to be out the door at 8:00 to make it a few minutes early.
I also did something I haven't done. Sing a solo in church. I know my family is in shock but I did. I got asked a week before lucky for me I was singing a different part than the choir so even though I was singing by myself I really wasn't. I wasn't as nervous as I thought I would be and I had a bunch of people tell me I did a great job. So hopefully they weren't lying. Anyways I actually have done more since but still working up to a 100% solo. I am learning so much being in this women's singing group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment