Friday, June 19, 2009

Provident Living Fair

My friend Beth and I were asked to do a booth at the provident living fair in our stake. They wanted us to do it on couponing and saving money. We had handouts and a few examples of deals we got by matching the deals with coupons. My friend has a blog on what deals are going on or helpful tips if you are interested let me know I will get you the address.
 
 
 
This first picture of items cost me 12.40 amazing huh, most of the items were free. The next two pictures had a grand total of 93.27 which is great because the 8 packs of diapers alone would of cost me $80 on sale. It's been a lot of fun and is helping with stretching the budget and building my food supply a little at a time.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JanelWarner said...

I would love your friends info. I've been doing good on my food storage and I really enjoy doing it. I never now I would have so much fun!