Friday, June 19, 2009
Preschool graduation
Kaden graduated his 2nd year of preschool. We did another mom's group where we split up teaching and all take our turns. I was the last rotation so we had the graduation party at my house. I will be doing the same program Funshineexpress with Aaron next fall. Kaden has started to ask how many days until Kindergarten. He always has to know how many for example how many bites do I have to take. How many more roads until Grandma's, how many more minutes until it is my turn. How many more sleeps until we go somewhere. And the other day he asked me how many more days until we had another baby in our family. I was really stumped because well I hadn't thought of that since Talia is only 9 months. I told him that daddy and I would talk about it but it would be a bit. He is so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment