Friday, June 19, 2009

What a fun trip

So the 2nd picture is kind of blurry but I had to put it in. Nate and I laughed for quite a while after the fact. This guide had a comb over that literally wrapped all the way around his head and the kind of circled to fill in all the spots. I have never seen anything like it in my life. :) Oh yea I almost forgot when we were at the end of the tour we decended down into the cave from over 100 steps it reminded me of large decks connecting downward. When we were at the bottom ready to listen Aaron tells me he has to pee (at this time he didn't give much notice) so I was like great what are we going to do it's not like he can find a bush in a cave so I hightailed it up those steps with Talia on front and the two boys in tow. It was quite the workout but we made it just in time. I think Nate was impressed of my stair stepping ablilities.
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: